The global Agricultural Pheromones market is anticipated to grow at a significant rate owing to raid advancements and technological developments in the sector. The report offers strategic recommendations to the businesses and investors to capitalize on the lucrative growth opportunities of Agricultural Pheromones market. It also covers mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, product launches, brand promotions, collaborations, agreements, and partnerships, among others. It also offers insights into the manufacturing processes, revenue estimations, R&D advancements, and industrial penetration of Agricultural Pheromones market.
The global agricultural pheromones market is projected to be worth USD 7,992.4 Million by 2027, according to a current analysis by Emergen Research. The agricultural pheromones market is observing high demand attributed to increasing pest proliferation in agricultural lands.
Pheromones are a vital part of monitoring and management methods intended for agricultural crop pests. Mass trapping, mating disruption, push-pull, and attract-and-kill are amongst the direct approaches for pest control depending on pheromones’ application.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/345
The Global Agricultural Pheromones Market report contains historical, current, and forecast estimation of the revenue generation and profits for each segment and sub-segment of the Agricultural Pheromones Market in each key region of the world. The report additionally sheds light on the emerging growth opportunities in the business sphere that are anticipated to bolster the growth of the market.
Key participants include Koppert Biological Systems, Suterra LLC, Pherobank BV, Certis Europe BV, Isagro Group, Biobest Group NV, BASF SE, Bio Controle, ISCA Technologies, and Shin-Etsu Chemical Co. Ltd., among others.
Key Highlights from the Report
- In October 2019, CABI entered into a collaboration with Koppert Biological Systems for sustainable agricultural practice to combat the tomato leafminer. The partnership is intended to make sustainable biological controls accessible to invasive weeds and pests in developing and underdeveloped nations.
- Mating disruption is garnering significant traction in the market attributed to its diverse cropping circumstances. The pheromones application for pest control provides a promising solution to the challenges associated with the development of substitutes to mitigate hazards caused by chemical pesticides to the environment and human health.
- The growing resistance of pests to conventionally used pesticides has increased the demand for agricultural pheromones.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/345
The report is an investigative study of the technological developments and product advancements, along with a regional analysis for each product and application offered in the market. The fundamental objective of the report is to give an insight into the workings of the Agricultural Pheromones industry. It provides an accurate and strategic outlook of the market with a thorough assessment of the segments and sub-segments of the market. It provides a panoramic view of the industry to offer a deeper understanding of the global industry.
Emergen Research has segmented the global agricultural pheromones market on the basis of product type, application mode, function, crop type, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Sex Pheromones
- Aggregation Pheromones
Application Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
Function Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Mating Disruption
- Detection & Monitoring
- Mass Trapping
Crop Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Field Crops
- Orchard Crops
The complete regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
The report offers a comprehensive understanding of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the overall market growth and expansion. COVID-19 has affected the global economy by interfering with production and demand, causing market disruption, and inducing financial instability.
Request customization of the report @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-for-customization/345
Take a Look at our Related Reports:
Tech Enabled Care Delivery Market
Aircraft Antenna Market
Augmented Intelligence Market
Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis Market
Animal Microchip Implant Market
Image Sensor Market
Data Center Infrastructure Management Market
Digital Signage Market
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
Visit for More Insights: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights