We see him introduced as this innocent stranger that our protagonist comes across when he is looking for a place to rest. The guy was philosophical and didn’t want to do much with the war. However, he was merely acting at that moment and turned out to be an important figure in the kingdom that they had been waging war with.
Not only that, his insight had been value by the entire kingdom for the value it provided. And this is with his inability to talk properly due to his stuttering, a thing that couldn’t be dealt with then. But despite that, he is the person that could put an end to strife if he had remained alive.
Kingdom Chapter 764 Recap
Kingdom Chapter 764 started with Kan Pishi and Ri Shi’s past, how the two belonged to different backgrounds yet similar backgrounds and came to know each other. The two weren’t friends, but their rivalry made them closer. However, in their younger days, the two only communicated scarcely and talked their minds out to each other, but this changed in the last chapter.
The little bit of flashback was important to set the important talk that would take between the two. Kan Pishi had some very important information about the man that had been playing double agent for his benefit. This man is none other than Riboku, who would go to the ends of the earth just to get the most out of the situation.
Ri Shi was shocked to learn that he knew about this situation and implored him to tell more. Kan Pishi indulged him and told him all the things regarding the man and why he was dangerous. Ri Shi didn’t know how to deal with this info, but the main shocker came when Kan Pishi revealed that he had been looking after the spy network. Implying his life is in danger.
Kingdom Chapter 765 Spoilers
Kingdom Chapter 765 will start with Ri Shi being taken aback by the news of Kan Pishi’s death as his formal rival, and he deduced that it would happen. But the two didn’t expect it to happen so soon and so abruptly, hence the shock and bewilderment. It was even shocking to read as well since Kan Pishi is one of the newer characters in the series.
Killing him after building his character in the last chapter feels cruel and unfair, as if there was no meaning to having him in the first place. But this manga is not a fantasy or fiction, and it is a retelling of the events of the past. And as such, some events will happen no matter what character ends up being likable.
What is the release date for Kingdom Chapter 765?
Kingdom Chapter 765 will come out on August 1, 2023, for the following regions.
- Pacific Daylight Time [West Coast]: 8:00 AM PDT (August 1, 2023)
- Central Daylight Time [Central American and Canada]: 9:00 AM CDT (August 1, 2023)
- Eastern Daylight Time [East Coast]: 10:00 AM EDT (August 1, 2023)
- Greenwich Mediterranean Time [Britain]: 5:00 PM BST (August 1, 2023)
- Indian Standard Time [India]: 8.30 PM IST (August 1, 2023)
- Singapore Standard Time [Singapore]: 11:00 PM SGT (August 1, 2023)
- Philippines Standard Time [Philippines]: 11:00 PM PST (August 1, 2023)
It will be available to read on August 2, 2023, for these regions.
- Korean Standard Time [Korea]: 12:00 AM KST (August 2, 2023)
- Japanese Standard Time [Korea]: 12:00 AM JST (August 2, 2023)
- Australia Eastern Daylight Time [Australia]: 02:00 AM AEDT (August 2, 2023)