The importance of backlinks cannot be ignored for better ranking in SERP. From the beginning, backlink is treated as a major factor in ranking. Having quality backlinks gives a boost to your website for ranking. But not only having quality backlink gives the boost it also needs to be indexed in Google or another search engine. This is because without getting an index of your backlink, search engines won’t be able to know from where your website is getting referrals. So, it is very important to indexing your backlinks on search engines.
Many bloggers who have just started blogging create backlinks for their post or website but don’t know how to index backlinks and this is why their post or website doesn’t get rank faster & they stay lag behind the SERP. Here in this article, we’ll share a small but effective technique to index backlinks on search engines.
Let’s understand how to index backlink in search engine step by step.
Creating quality backlink
Before indexing backlinks, you first need to create quality backlinks. There are so many techniques for creating quality backlinks for your web blog. But from where to create backlink. You can find all the sites from where you can create backlinks for your website by following the top menu of our site where we’ve given a great list as well as describe how to create backlinks from there.
You can also recommend reading Proven Techniques to Create Quality Backlinks
For indexing backlinks first, you need to ping them by using different ping submission sites. These sites will help to get index faster of your backlink. But where to find the sites. You can find the list of ping submission sites as well as how to do it properly in Ping Submission Site List. Feel free to read that.
Index Through blogger
We all know about blogger.com or blogspot.com this site is developed by Google for bloggers. This can be used for indexing backlinks faster. By using blogger.com you can index your backlink within 48 to 72 hours. Here is how to do it; if you already know how to create a post on blogger you can skip the first three points.
- First, you need to create a blogger or Blogspot account. Go to blogger.com & create a blog. If you have Gmail then you just need to log in with your Gmail account.
- In the second step, you need to create a blog of your own. You can do it by clicking on “New Blog” from the left upper corner of the blogger backend page. Give a name of your blog & also a URL of that. Remember the page will be a subdomain of blogger.com
- In this step, you have to create a post. You will see a button “New Post” clicking on that you will be able to create a new post.
- This is the main part of the task. For your post, you need to write a snipped of around 250 to 300 words about the topic of your post. The snipped text can be related to your post or backlinks. Paste or rewrite snipped in the post area.
- With the post under snipped, paste backlinks URL earlier you have created for your post or website. You also need to link up or make hyperlink of the URLs.
- Now publish the article or post you created on blogger which including your backlink URLs.
Following this technique, you can index backlinks easily. In this method you can index quality backlinks within 48 to 72 hours & also you can index 80% to 90% of your backlinks.
Hope that you got an idea of how to index backlink easily & effectively. If you have any questions or suggestions about the post please feel free to let us know in a comment so that others can also know about that.